The Accounts Receivable module automates the accounts receivable process. If you own the ACS People module and ACS HeadMaster®, you can import customer records from these programs.
In the Accounts Receivable module, you can set up user-defined fields to track customer information specific to your organization. You can also print a Statement of Receipts indicating the amount customers paid in a given time period. Additionally, you can print one statement for each family and mail the statements to your customers.
In the Accounts Receivable module, year-end procedures are the same as month-end procedures. To learn more about these procedures, see the pages below.
- Entering and Posting AR Invoices at Year-End
- Entering AR Invoice Payments at Year-End
- Posting and Applying Payments at Year-End
- Entering AR Adjustments at Year-End
- Printing Accounts Receivable Statements
- Printing Statement of Receipts and Month-End Reports
- Closing Accounts Receivable Batches and Closing the Month