Once you've implemented Checkpoint as part of your check-in system and configured all of your Checkpoint settings and creating sessions and templates, you're ready to start checking in people!
Whether it be once a week or once a day, each time that you check in people you must prepare the check-in stations by logging in to Checkpoint and selecting its sessions, templates, and other settings. Once you have prepared the check-in stations, you can begin checking in people.
As people are checking in, you can watch the Sessions Statistics to see how sessions are filling up and who is attending them.
What do you want to do?
- Prepare stations for check-in time
- Start checking in people
- Check in a one-time visitor
- Learn about printing badges during check-in
- View statistics about a session
- Close a group
- Locate what sessions a person is attending
- Add additional family members during check-in
- Add a new family during check-in
- Check people out
- Check pager devices back into the system