What can I use the Dymo LabelWriter 450 for?
You can use these labels with Checkpoint to print high resolution security name badges and the People Dymo COSTAR Labelwriter (TM) 2-Up Labels. Some examples include: children's church, daycares and nurseries, youth groups, day camps, meals and receptions.
What labels does the Dymo LabelWriter 450 use?
The Dymo® LabelWriter 450 uses labels up to 2 1/4" wide (56mm).
What labels does ACS offer?
ACS carries one label for this printer which has been tested and approved for use with Checkpoint. The label is ACS item 12260 - 2 1/4 x 4 Adhesive Name Badges, one-up.
What are the system requirements?
The Dymo LabelWriter 450 system requirements are:
- Windows XP, 2000, or 2003 operating system
- ACS 8.0 or newer
What are some of the features?
Dymo LabelWriter 450 features include:
- Direct thermal printing, which means you never have to change a ribbon, toner, or ink cartridge.
- A quick printing speed of approximately one second per label or 55 labels per minute.
- High resolution (300dpi) printing which gives you crisp text, graphics, photos, and barcodes.
- A USB connection with a cable included.