Entering and posting transactions is the primary task performed in the ACS Contributions module and usually occurs on a weekly basis. It places a contributor's gifts into their records and, if interfaced, makes the appropriate General Ledger entries.
Entering transactions and posting transactions are two different steps in the process. When you enter transactions, you enter the dollar amounts for each contributor. However, this information is not locked in yet, providing an opportunity for you to verify your entries and make corrections if necessary.
After entering the contributions and making any necessary corrections, you can post the transactions, which formally attaches gifts to each contributor's record.
What do you want to do?
- View the Contributions Posting Outline to help you get started
- Start a New Batch of Transactions
- Add Transactions
- Edit or Correct Transactions
- Print the Proof List
- Print the Fund Total Recap
- Import Contributions from Access ACS, SpeedCheck, or from a bank file
- Create an ACH file
- Print the General Ledger distribution
- Post a Deposit
- Print the Weekly Register
- Print Contributor Receipts
- Print a Deposit Ticket Listing