The Form 941 worksheet is designed to help you complete Form 941. It lists computed information for each field, as well as a field for adjusted information and daily tax liability for each month of the quarter. Printing and completing this form may help you create Form 941.
- Under Generate Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Payroll 941 and W2s, then click Go .
- On the 941 tab, select Print 941 Worksheet.
- In the drop-down list, select the Date quarter ended.
- Optional: To print the 941 worksheet for each department to which employees are assigned, select the Department.
- When the worksheet displays, click Print .