After posting a deposit, you can print the Deposit Ticket Listing.
The Deposit Ticket Listing prints the information required on most bank deposit tickets. It lists the reference number and amount for all transactions except for Beginning Totals and Non-Cash Gifts. The report lists totals for all transaction types (selected when entering the transaction), and for checks, the report lists the contributor's name. To locate transactions to print on the report, you can search by Deposit Reference Number, Post Date, or Batch Number.
At the bottom of the report, you'll find Money Type Totals, which lists each transaction type (ACH, check, check card, cash, online, etc), along with the amount given and number of transactions for each type. You can print the listing in the order entered or sort by reference number. You can also print the contributor's name and filter by payment types.
ACS Technologies does not sell pre-printed deposit ticket forms, but you can print this form and staple it to your deposit ticket
- Under Manage Records, click the Contributions tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Enter/Post Contributions and click Go .
- In the Enter/Post Transactions window, click Deposit Ticket Listing.
- Under Posting Period, select to search for deposits by Deposit Ref #, Post Date, or Batch Number.
- In the drop-down list, select the Deposit Ref #, Post Date, or Batch Number you want to view deposits for. To view posts from all ACS users, select All Users.
- In the Sort by drop-down list, select to sort the listing by Reference Number or Entry Order.
- To filter the list by payment type, select Select Payment Types, then click Select to choose the payment types.
- To display your contributors' names on the listing for those who gave by check, select Print Name for Checks. To display names of contributors who gave by other payment types, including cash, select Print Name for All Types.
- To exclude voided transactions, select Exclude Void Transactions. Otherwise, an asterisk denotes voids.
- To preview the listing before printing, click Preview. In the Preview window, click Print to print the listing.
- To print the deposit ticket listing without previewing, click Print.