The Fund Total Recap displays separate totals for each fund and a grand total for all funds. You can print the Fund Total Recap for open batches of transactions. Printing and reviewing the Fund Total Recap is also helpful when determining the accuracy of your entries and fund allocations.
You can print the report for the funds you select or for every fund that has contributions in the selected batch, and you can also sort it by Fund Code or Description. The recap lists the batch's post date, batch number, the user who created the batch, the campus (if using multi-campus contributions), and the service (if applicable).
- Under Manage Records, click the Contributions tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Enter/Post Contributions and click Go .
- In the Enter/Post Transactions window, select the open batch you want to print a Fund Total Recap for, then click Add/Edit Transactions. You can also select the batch in the Add/Edit Transaction grid.
- In the Add/Edit Transactions window, click Fund Total Recap.
- Select the appropriate fund options for the recap.
- Code — Select to sort entries by Fund Code.
- Description — Select to sort entries by Fund Description.
- Selected Funds — Select the funds that you want to include in the Fund Total Recap. Click Select to select the funds to include.
- To preview the report before printing, click Preview, then Print.
- To print the report without previewing, click Print .