What is the Touchmonitor?
The Touchmonitor is a screen monitor that works with ACS Checkpoint to provide a reliable, integrated welcome center or security station. It ensures safe and effective check-ins, and efficient check-outs.
What are the system requirements?
System requirements for Touchmonitor can be found on the ACS Technologies Web site.
What size monitors does ACS offer?
ACS offers 15", 17", and 19" monitors.
What resolution does the monitor use?
The monitor uses up to a 1024 x 768 resolution at 75Hz.
What are some of the features of Touchmonitor?
Touchmonitor features include:
- A digital on-screen display (OSD).
- A removable base and VESA mounting option.
- A sealed touch screen.
- An internal power supply.
- A dual serial/USB interface.
- Mounting holes on the base bottom for tabletop security.