The BlueTooth scanner works with Remote Connection 6.0 on Windows XP. Make sure that that the scanner works locally first, then complete the following steps to make it work in Terminal Server:
1. In the Remote Desktop Connection window, click Options>>.
2. Click on the Local Resources tab.
3. In the Keyboard drop-down list, select On the local computer.
4. Under Local Devices and Resources, click More.
5. Select Serial Ports and Supported Plug and Play devices, then click OK.
6. Click Connect, log into Terminal Server, then click Yes to connect your computer.
7. Follow the instructions for setting up the scanner for Contributions and Accounts Receivable.