ACS Pay Plus, a product within Access ACS, lets members and guests give gifts and pay for event registration online.
With ACS Pay Plus, you can:
- Set up recurring or one-time donations
- Accept online payments for events
- Accept ACH, all major credit cards, and debit cards
- Create an unlimited number of funds
- Let contributors view their contribution statements
- Easily import online donations to post in your ACS database
ACS Pay Plus uses Access ACS to facilitate payments with your ACS software.
Download the ACS Pay Plus Packet.
- What is ACS Pay Plus?
- ACS Pay Plus Preparation Checklist
- Signing Up for ACS Pay Plus
- How Much Am I Charged?
- When Are My Transactions Processed?
- Important Information About Debit Blocks, Chargebacks, Refunds, and Fraudulent Activity
- Common Vanco Reports
- Sample Organization Bulletin and Email Messages
- Offering Plate Options For Online Giving
- Need to Change Your Contact Information for Your Vanco Merchant Account?
- Adding an Additional Bank Account
- What Are Administrator-Entered Gifts?
- Why Are Sub-Accounts Important?