Formal Definition and Version
Formal definition for Web service: wscca
Using the Access ACS Web Services Contributions API
To use the this API:
- Request a Web services security ID or secid. To request a secid, go to the Access ACS API Web site.
- Add a reference to
- For these calls, you will need to use your secid to call getLoginToken and return a token for use with other function calls. Note that this token will time out after one hour of non-use.
- Calls made into the various functions return Microsoft datasets.
- If an error occurs, an exception displays. For example, if an invalid token or a time out occurs an error displays.
- Calls can only be made over https. Standard http calls are not recognized.
The following is a list of the supported operations. For a formal definition, please review the Service Description.
- getFundList — Retrieves a list of contribution funds.
- getIndvPledgeDetail — Retrieves Pledge Information for an individual. Pledge year is a four digit string. For example, 2008, 2009, 2010. Fund id and pledge year are both optional.
- getIndvTransactionDetail — Retrieves transaction detail for an individual. Individual id is required, but Fund id is optional. Pass -1 for all funds.
- getProjectedGivingTransactionList — Retrieves a list of projected gifts.