If a resource is no longer required for an event, you can remove it from the event. If the event was confirmed, the resource becomes available for other events.
- On the Calendar tab, click Calendar.
- Select the event you want to remove the resource from.
- In the Actions group, click Edit Event.
- In the Show group, click Bookings.
- Select the resource you want to remove from the event.
- In the Actions group, click Remove Resource.
- Change the Setup Time and Teardown Time as necessary. You can click to calculate the setup and teardown times based on the defaults for the resources you have booked, or you can enter difference setup and teardown times.
- In the Actions group, click Save and Close.
When you enter a setup and/or teardown time manually, and then add one or more resources to the event one of the following happens:
- Remove all other location resources from the event.
- Under Event Details, click to remove this location as your primary location.
- On the Bookings tab, repeat steps 1 and 2 to remove the location from the event.
- Click Save, and then Close.