Adding members to a group allows you to keep track of the membership and roles of members within a group that does not regularly meet. It also allows you to invite all the members to a meeting without having to select them individually – you just invite the entire group. Additionally, adding members to a group means that you can select that group as the recipient of a Quick Letter, and the letter will be automatically personalized to each member of the group.
To add new members to a group
- In the left navigation pane, click Members > Groups & Activities.
- On the List tab, select the group.
- On the toolbar, click Edit.
- Click Membership > Add another member.
- In the window that appears, locate and select the person. Tip: To locate the person quickly, click anywhere in the grid of names, then type the name of the person.
- Select this person's role in the group.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 5-7 for each new member.
- When you are finished adding members, click Close.
- On the toolbar, click Save.