When individuals join a small group, you can add them to the group in Membership Plus.
- In the left navigation pane, click Members > Classes & Small Groups.
- On the List tab, select the small group you want to add members to.
- Click Edit > Membership > Add another member.
- From the drop-down box, select this person's role in the group.
- Locate and select the person you want to add as a member.
To locate the person quickly, click anywhere in the grid of names, then type the name of the person you want to add. The system will bring you directly to the name you typed.
- Click Close.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for each member you want to add.
- When you are finished adding members, click Close, then Save.