You can add a small group or class in Membership Plus. When you add a small group, you can enter the group leader's name, the group's meeting date, time, and location, and if the group provides childcare. Adding a small group allows you to schedule meetings and take attendance.
- In the left navigation pane, click Members > Classes & Small Groups.
- Click New.
- On the Data Entry tab, enter the name of the small group.
- In the drop-down list, select the Group Type.
- Enter the day, time, and location of the small group's regular meetings.
- If the small group has a regular leader, enter that person's name in the Coach field.
- If childcare is provided, select Childcare.
- When you are finished, click Save.