To schedule an automatic backup
- On the Backup/Fix tab, click Backup Options. The Set Up Automatic Backup Options dialog box displays.
- Under Select Backup Day(s), select the days of the week on which you want to create an automatic backup.
- To select the internal archive folder in which you store the automatic backup, click Browse. To use the default backup folder, leave this field blank. All program users must have privileges to read, write, create, and delete files in the selected folder.
- If your internal archive folder is on another computer, enter the UNC reference to the folder in Internal Archive Folder. This prevents problems for multiple workstations using different drive letters to access the shared folder. For example, type \\ServerName\ShareName instead of F:\Backup.
- Under Internal Archive Files, select Minimum, Moderate, or Maximum. Each option includes an explanation.
- Click Close.