In the Select Report window, you begin the process of selecting and printing reports. Below is a brief outline of the report process.
- Select the report — In the first window, there is a list of all available reports. To expand report sections, click the triangles. Or, to view a list of all available reports, click Open All.
- Review the report overview — In the Overview window, the program recaps the report settings. If everything looks okay, you can proceed straight to Preview Report or Print Report. To proceed normally through the report wizard, use the Back and Next buttons.
- Select the printer — In the Select Printer window, select which printer to use, the paper style, and orientation.
Select how to print— In the Layout window, select the report layout, which includes the type of print (normal print, compressed print, etc.), the margin settings, and the various parts of the letter (letterhead, date, closing, etc.).
Some reports are called "Easy Reports." Easy reports are created by you when you add new reports or make copies of existing reports. These reports allow you to modify the content of the report. When a report is modifiable, a button displays in this window.
- Select the program data you want to print and the order in which you want to print it — In the Selection window, enter the criteria you want the program to use to determine which records print. This information is called the "Selection Information".
- Preview and print the report
Below are some sample windows. The report wizard takes you to each of these windows. To return to previous windows and make changes, click Back.
Selecting the Report
Reviewing the Overview
Selecting the Printer
Selecting the Report Layout
Selecting the Funds to Print
Selecting the Information to Print
Previewing the Report
Printing the Report
Sending Letters by Email
Creating a Custom Report
Reordering User-Defined Reports
Modifying the List of Fields to Print
Setting the Label Layout
Setting the Envelope Layout