- Auto Post Arrears — To mark funds as arrears funds, select this option. You can also select Auto Post Arrears on pledges.
- Use Giving Plans — To allow giving plans, select this option.
- Activate Inactive Contributors — To automatically flag a contributor as Active if a contribution is entered for an individual whose Active Contributor flag was once active but has been changed to Inactive, select this option. If cleared, an inactive contributor's record will remain flagged as Inactive, even if you post a contribution to the individual's record.
- Use Regular Accts. for Paid Pledges — To post gifts to regular accounts (instead of non-pledge accounts) when the gift is in the date range of a paid pledge, select this option.
- Overpay Current Pledges — To continue to apply gifts to pledges until the stop date (even after a pledge has been paid), select this option. If selected, gifts applied to overpaid pledges display as Pledge Gifts on reports.
- Display Pledges — To display pledge summary information in the Add/Edit Transactions window, select this option.
- Enter Ref Number — To control whether the Ref # field is in the tab order, select this option.
- Insert Decimal — To automatically insert decimals when making entries, select this option.
- Default Location — In the drop-down list, select Find Person if most of your contributors are individuals. If most of your contributions come from organizations, select Find Organization.
- Entry Order — Select the default method for selecting a contributor while entering transactions (Envelope, Name, or Check). While you can always select a contributor by any method, the entry order that you select will determines where the cursor returns after each entry.
- Check Scanner — If your organization uses a check scanner, select it in the drop-down list.
- Default Payment Type — In the drop-down list, select the default payment type for entering contributions. Once selected, you do not have to change it each time you add a new transaction. For example, you may want all donations to be set as cash unless you enter a reference number, then set it to check.
- ACS GL Interface — To interface with the ACS General Ledger, select this option.. Then, select the dataset to interface with.
- Use Project Codes — To display the Project Code field and General Ledger projects in the Contributions Entry window, select this option.
- GL Source — If interfaced with ACS General Ledger, select the source code. The sources list displays based on the selected dataset.
- Next Reference Number — If not interfaced with ACS General Ledger, enter the next reference number used for posting.