When you place your cursor over some field names while working in ACS, they become hyperlinks. You can click on these hyperlinks to access define lists "on the fly". This is helpful if you're working in ACS and find that you need to add a new list item to a drop-down list, because you don't have to stop what you're working on to add it.
- In the View/Edit Individual window, on the Additional Fields tab, click the link for the additional field you want to access.
- Optional: If the field is not activated, click Activate Field.
- Click Add to create the new item in the list.
- In the Field Description field, enter a description for the new field.
- Click OK.
- Click Close to return to the View/Edit Individual window.