Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
Before you begin using the Accounts Payable module, follow these startup procedures.
- Enter your site information in Utilities > Site/Account Information.
- Define Accounts Payable Setup.
- Define the General Ledger Interface.
- Set up Vendor Types in Define Lists.
- Set up Invoice Frequencies in Define Lists.
- Accrual Basis Only: If you are setting up an accrual system, add accrual accounts for each fund in Add/Edit Chart of Accounts in General Ledger.
- Tracking Discounts Only: If you want to track discounts, add Discounts Taken Accounts for each fund in Add/Edit Chart of Accounts in General Ledger.
- Fund Accounting Only: If you are setting up fund accounting, define an A/P Accrual Account and a Discounts Account for each fund in General Ledger Define Lists.
- Add all necessary vendors in Add/Edit Vendors.
- Optional: Enter all 1099 totals for each vendor using 1099 & YTD Adjustments.