The Mass Assign Assistant lets you add grade levels for multiple customers without having to update each customer's record individually.
For example, you can use the Mass Assign Assistant during registration because you can assign grades to customers after adding them in the database.
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Define Lists tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Accounts Receivable and click Go .
- Click Grades, then Mass Assign Assistant.
- In the Mass Assign Assistant window, select Grades and click Next.
- Under Option, select Add a grade to multiple customers and click Next.
- Select the grade that you want to add to the customers to and click Next.
- Select the affected customers and use the arrows to move them to the column on the right. When you have selected the customers who you are adding grades for, click Next.
- In the Accept column, ensure that all affected customers are selected. To remove any customers from this list, clear the Accept check box.
- To print the list of customers whose grade is being added, click Print. Otherwise, continue to the next step.
- Click Finish, then OK.