Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
A bill pay account is a bank account not associated with a specific individual. Individuals with online banking capabilities can use the Bill Pay feature to submit a gift amount to the church. The individual's bank or bill pay provider sends checks to the church. The checks contain the same bank and routing number, but include the personal information of the individual giving the gift.
When a check for a bill pay account is scanned in Quick Entry, the Find Person window displays and you select the individual that contributed the gift. The scanned check image is then associated with that individual's record.
To Add a Bill Pay Account
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Settings tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Contributions and click Go .
- Click the Checking Account Maint. tab.
- Click Add Bill Pay Account.
- Under Account Information, the Name on Account field includes the default entry "Bill Pay Service." You can change this entry to better suit your needs.
- In the Account Number field, enter the number for the account.
- In the Bank Transit Number field, enter the bank transit number.
- Click OK.