You can add a contact to several Connections records at one time using the Mass Add option. To add contact information, you must have security rights to Add/Edit Contacts in the Connections module.
- Under Manage Records, click the Tasks tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Connections Mass Add and click Go .
- In the Mass Add Contacts window, select the Classifications for the contacts made. Select Individual or Family, then select either Inward, for contacts initiated by an individual, such as requesting prayer, or Outward, for contacts made by members of your organization, such as sending out a welcome letter.
Enter or select the contact Date and select the Type of contact made. Select an item from the drop-down list in the next field; by default, this field says Age Group. However, you can click the field name to change the description in Define Lists to suit the needs of your church or organization.
- In the Comments field, enter comments for the contact group as a whole. For example, if your Outreach group has a flat tire that doesn't allow them to reach all the intended prospects for the day, they can make note of that in this field.
- Click Select People. In the Connections - Select People window, double-click the names of the records to which you want to add a contact, or select a name and click Add . Click Close. If adding contacts for organizations, click Select Org. In the Connections - Select Organizations window, double-click the organizations for which you want to add a contact, or select an organization and and click Add . Click Close.
- To select a template to assign to the contact, click Assign Template.
- To add callers, click the Callers tab and click Select Caller or Select Team.
- If you are adding an Inward Contact or a Complete Outward Contact, you can click the Responses tab and select the appropriate responses.
- Once you are finished entering all information, on the Details tab, click Add Contact.