Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
You can create a new card from a blank form with Card Designer.
To create a new card from a blank form
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Settings tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Edit Connection Cards and click Go .
- In the Connections - Card Designer window, click New Card .
- In the New Card window, select a Card Size.
- Select the Field Defaults you want on the card and click OK.
- In the fields list, click the field you want to add to the card, then click Add Field .
Click in the large blank field on the right and position the added field where you want the information to print on the card.
Some fields must be added to a section. You can add a section by clicking Add Section. The section types are Family, Individual, and Family Contact.
- Continue selecting fields, and positioning them on the card until all fields that you want are added.
- When finished, click Save Card.
- In the Card Name field, enter the name you want for the card and click OK.