Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
ACS records are organized by family, even if there is just one person in the family. After adding a new family, you can enter additional information on the family member's record in View/Edit Individual, or you can add family members.
If you set up Duplicate Checking Settings in People Setup, when you start a new family, ACS checks the database for individuals with that name and/or address. If possible duplicate records exist, a list of them displays when you save the individual's information. If the records are the same person, you can double-click on the appropriate record to enter information in View/Edit Individual.
The default value for Record Type is Member; however, you can change this value to Prospect or Other as necessary. In addition, the first family member has the Family Position of Head, but you can change this as well.
To start a new family
- Under Manage Records, click the People tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Add New Family, then click Go .
- Enter as much information as you can into each of the Add Family fields, including Active Address, Contribution Information, Personal Information, Mobile Phone Number, and E-Mail Address.
- To save the new record and add another new family, click Save/Add Another Family.
- To save the new record and then add family members, click Save/Add Family Member.
- To save the new record without adding family members or other new families, click Save.