Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
You can perform CASS It!™ to certify your address data according to the United States Postal Service® Regulations.
To CASS Certify Your Addresses
Open CASS It.
a.) Windows 7: On your Windows desktop, click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen. The Start menu displays. Click All Programs > ACS Technologies > CASS It!.
b.) Windows 8.1: On the Windows desktop, click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen. The Start screen displays. Click the arrow button . The Apps view displays. In the ACS Technologies section, click CASS It!.
c.) Windows 10: On the Windows desktop, click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen. The Start menu displays. Scroll to the ACS Technologies section, and click CASS It!.
If you're running CASS It while using a different ACS login on your computer, or if you're logged into ACS on another person's computer:
First, click Configure CASS It!. Under File Information, in the Select a location to store CASS files for Uploading and Downloading field, click Lookupand set your download file location. This is because the file path is unique to each ACS user account.
If you use OnDemand, change the path to point to your user folder on the S: drive.
- OPTIONAL: In the Cass Certification window, click Configure Cass It! to select the address types you want to CASS certify, select a new location for the CASS file to be stored, or define the upload and download file name.
- Click Upload CASS File. After you click Upload CASS File, the button is disabled unless you change one of the configuration options or close the program.
- When the confirmation with the number of records created displays, click OK.
- Once the data finishes uploading, click Download CASS File.
- Select the CASS results file you want to download. The default filename appears as your site #_user name_date_time. Otherwise, the filename appears as the name you defined in the CASS It Online Setup window followed by _date_time.
- To remove the file name from the list after the download, select Remove File From List After Downloading.
- Click OK.