Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
After you promote Attendance, you can complete promotion, print reports, and finalize your changes.
To complete promotion
- Under Manage Records, click the Tasks tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Attendance Promotion and click Go .
- On the Promotion menu, click Reports.
- To ensure promotion is successful, print these reports before clicking Promote.
- After printing and reviewing the reports, on the Promotion menu, click Promote.
- When the confirmation message displays, click Yes.
- If you are promoting using the Continue Current Master Group option, select Today's Date to make the promotion effective immediately or Group Start Date to use the group's start date, then click OK.
- When the confirmation message containing the start date displays, click Yes.
- If individuals who have not been promoted are in the groups, a confirmation message displays. Click Yes to list those individuals in the same roster, or No to return to the promotion menu, where you can move those records to new rosters.