Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
If this is your first time using CASS It!™, you must select your settings before you can CASS™ certify your data. You'll need to CASS certify records for all individuals who will be included in your mailings, so selecting which records to include in your settings is very important.
To configure CASS It
- Open CASS It.
a.) Windows 7: On your Windows desktop, click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen. The Start menu displays. Click All Programs > ACS Technologies > CASS It!.
b.) Windows 8.1: On the Windows desktop, click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen. The Start screen displays. Click the arrow button . The Apps view displays. In the ACS Technologies section, click CASS It!.
c.) Windows 10: On the Windows desktop, click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen. The Start menu displays. Scroll to the ACS Technologies section, and click CASS It!.
- Click Configure CASS It!.
Under Records to Include, select which record types to include in your CASS certification.
All family and individual addresses are included for the selected individuals.
- To use records from the last search results you received, select Use Last Search Results. The date and number of records from your last search displays.
Under File Information, in the Select a location to store CASS files for Uploading and Downloading field, click Lookupto select a directory location.
You'll also need to change this file path if you're running CASS It while using a different ACS login on your computer, or if you're logged into ACS on another person's computer. This is because the file path is unique to each ACS user account.
If you use OnDemand, change the path to point to your user folder on the S: drive.
- While we recommend that you accept the default file name in the Define the Upload and Download file name field, you can enter a new file name. Do not change the extension.
- Under Site Information, enter your site's Name, Address, City, State, and ZIP.
- Confirm that all the information in the window is correct and click OK.
- Click OK.
Once you've configured CASS It, you are ready to run CASS It and certify your address data.