You can grant rights to your users that allow them to have complete, limited, or no access to view or edit the different portions of the Connections module.
To edit a user's security rights
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Admin Utilities tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Add/Edit Users, then click Go .
- Select a user in the grid and click Edit.
- If it is not already selected, click the Security tab.
- Expand Connections.
- Select the security option you want to change, then right-click to select the appropriate access level.
- All allows the user to add and edit information.
- None denies the user all access to the information.
- View allows the user to view information without editing it.
- Click Apply, then OK. Your changes take effect the next time the user logs in to ACS.
Determines whether the user can add new contacts, schedule contacts, assign contacts, add special instructions for the connections team, record connections by prospects to your church, print the Connections Profile, and schedule future actions.
Allow Contact Completion
Determines whether the user can complete a contact.
Determines whether the user can rename the Assignment Team and Age Group lists, add elements to the Age Group list, add classifications and responses, assign responses, add and edit templates, add teams, and assign members to teams.
Determines whether the user can create new connections cards, edit existing cards, and delete old cards.
Determines whether the user can view or print graphs.
Determines whether the user can view Connections information.
Determines whether a user can add a contact to several Connections records at one time using the Mass Add function.
Determines whether the user can use Mass Change to update multiple records at the same time.
Determines whether the user can print or preview reports and cards from Connections.
Determines whether the user can perform searches on contacts and responses.