You can specify the way your reports display using the Page Setup option. In Page Setup, you can customize the margins on a report, change the size and orientation of the paper, and select a printer for your report.
To access page setup options
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Contributions Reports and click Go .
- On the upper sidebar, select the report that you want to save.
- Click Preview.
- To make changes to a report prior to changing the page set up, click Customize. On the Report Options tab, select the appropriate options to customize your report, then click Preview.
- Once the report opens, click Page Setup .
- Select the options you would like to set up in your report and click OK.