Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
You can copy Setup, Categories, Costs, and/or Roster data from one activity to another.
For example, your organization is hosting a missions seminar for two different age groups. You want to set the seminar up as two different Activities, but the Setup, Categories, and Costs are the same for both seminars. You can set up this information for one seminar and then copy it to the second seminar.
To copy activity information
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Settings tab.
- Select the Reservations tab from the drop-down list and click Go .
- In the Activity field, select the activity you want to copy and click Copy From. The Copy Activity window displays.
- From the Activity Name list, select the activity from which you want to copy information.
- Under Options, select the types of information to copy. You can also select Clear Roster to clear Roster information from the selected activity.
- Click OK twice.