Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
Some reports, especially graphs, are particularly useful as images. You can copy the report as an image and paste it into an e-mail, document, or presentation. Keep in mind that when you copy a report as an image, you can only copy the page you are currently viewing; you cannot copy more than one page at time.
To copy a report as an image
- In the Reports window, select the report you want to copy.
- If the report is a Contributions or Financial Suite report, select the report's date range in the lower sidebar.
- Click Customize.
- On the Report Options tab, select the appropriate options for your report, then click Preview.
- On the reports toolbar, click Copy.
- Navigate to the location where you want to paste the report image.
- Right-click and select Paste.