You can send pages from your reports to individuals who might not have access to ACS using the Copy Page to Clipboard feature. You can copy, then paste a specific page from your report into other software, such as Microsoft® Word or into an e-mail.
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Contributions Reports and click Go .
- On the upper sidebar, select the report that you want to work in and click either:
- Preview to view the report as is or
- Customize to make changes to the report before previewing it.
- On the Report Options tab, select the appropriate options for your report and click Preview.
- On the toolbar at the top of the open report, click Copy Page to Clipboard .