You can use filters to limit the records that display in the Find Organizations window.
After creating a filter, you can use the Edit Filter Results window to add or remove organizations from filter results, which is helpful for reporting purposes. You can also print the filter results or save and load the filter for future use.
- Under Manage Records, click the Organizations tab.
- In the drop-down list, select View/Edit Organizations and click Go .
- In the Find Organization window, click Filter.
- Optional: Enter a description for the filter in the Filter Description field.
- Optional: In the Filter Date field, select the desired date for the filter. This option affects date related filters. For example, if it's July and you want to know all organizations that will be 20 years old or older as of September 1, set the filter date to 9/1. Then, when you select Date of Inception - Age to 20, your filter returns the appropriate organizations.
- Under Available Fields, select the field you want to filter for, then click Add.
- Select the appropriate filter options for your selection and click OK.
- Repeat the previous steps to include additional filter fields.
- Click Apply. The filter results display in the Find Org window.
- After the filter is applied, under Show Results For in the Find Organization window, click Edit.
- To add an organization record to your results, select a record from the left pane and click Add . To remove an organization record from your results, select a record from the right pane and click Remove .
- Repeat this step to add the organization records you want to your results. To add all the records to your results, click Add All . To remove all the records from your results, click Remove All .
- Click Close.
- In the Edit Filters window, click View Results.
- Click Print.
- To print the filter results, click Print .
- Click Close.
- Optional: To apply the filter to your Organizations records, click Apply Filter.