Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
Your bank may request a prenotification file to verify that your ACH files are in the correct format, especially when you begin using ACH payments or when you add a new contributor's bank account.
You can create a prenotification file on the Checking Account Maintenance tab in Contributions Setup.
To create a prenotification file
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Settings tab.
- Select Contributions from the drop-down list and click Go .
- Click on the Checking Account Maint. tab.
- Click Prenote.
- In the drop-down list, select your file's Effective Entry date.
- Select Prenotification File, then click Process.
- After processing, click Print to print the Prenotification Detail Listing. You may want to keep this listing with your records.
- After reviewing the Prenotification Detail Listing and making any necessary changes, click Create File to create the prenotification file.
Select the location where you want to save the file, then click Save.
Unless you specify the location for the file, ACS gives the default name and saves the file in the ACSDATA folder.
- Click OK, then Close.