You can customize your reports to fit the needs of your church, school, or organization. For example, you can customize how an individual or family's name displays on the report or customize the report to include deactivated contributors, selected fields, or display gifts for a specific date range. View a list of customization options on the Report Options tab.
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Contributions Reports and click Go .
- On the upper sidebar, select the report that you want to customize and click Customize.
- Under Report Title, enter the text to display on the report in the Title field. If the report title is not changed, the report's title in ACS People Suite will be used.
- In the Print Date drop-down list, select the date to print on the report. If no date is selected, the current date will be used.
- On the Report Options tab, select the appropriate options. The items available will vary depending on the report.
- Click Preview to display the report. The report reflects the options you selected when customizing it.