You can customize the Add/Edit Customers grid to view selected information from the customer or family's record.
To Customize the Add/Edit Customers Grid
- Under Manage Records, click the Records tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Add/Edit Customers. Click Go .
- Right-click anywhere in the grid and click Customize.
- On the Grid tab, under Settings, select the settings you want to apply to the grid.
- Under Fields, select the fields you want to display on the grid. Use the Up and Down arrows to customize the fields' location.
- On the Options tab, select Locate to display an alphabetical list of customers on the grid or Search to display a search field at the top of the grid and allow searching for customers.
- Click OK.
Expands the row vertically to allow all text to display.
Auto Size Column Width
Select to automatically resize the columns to the maximum width of the Find Person grid.
Show Grid Lines
Select to display grid lines between records in the Find Person grid.
Use Column Filtering
Applies a filter to the data that displays in the grid. If selected, a down arrow displays in each column header. Click the down arrow to filter on a single value in the column, or click the Custom option to filter on multiple criteria.
Use Group By
Allows you to group the data in the grid by any column. When selected, a gray "group by" box displays above the grid. To group similar items together in a tree list view, click the column header and drag it into the group by box. To remove the grouping, click and drag the column header back into the grid.