Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
When printing the Detail Analysis of Revenues & Expenses report, you can print subtotals for specific account headings. You can subtotal accounts for the following major headings:
- Other Revenues
- Other Expenses
The Summary Flag option in Add/Edit Chart of Accounts, in conjunction with the Subtotal on Selected Headings option in Report Options, lets you print detail and summary information on the same report. You can select the Summary Flag on specific account headings, which produces a report with the following:
- Detailed information on those account headings without the Summary Flag option selected.
- Totals for all account headings with the Summary Flag option selected.
Subtotals display only for account headings with the Summary Flag option selected.
To display subtotals on the Analysis of Revenues & Expenses - Detail report
- On the Headings tab in Add/Edit Chart of Accounts, select the subheading for which you want to display subtotals on the Detail Analysis of Revenues & Expenses report and click Edit Heading.
- Select Summary Flag and click OK.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each subheading for which you want to display subtotals.
- Click Close.
- In the General Ledger Reports window, select Statements, then Analysis of Revenues & Expenses - Detail.
- Click Customize.
- On the Report Options tab, select Subtotal on Selected Headings, then select any other applicable report options.
- Click Preview or Print.