You can enter a single late fee transaction.
If you have set up a late fee code, ACS automatically adds a late fee distribution line to the invoice. (For more information, see Configuring the GL Interface Tab.) In other respects, creating this invoice is no different from creating standard invoices.
Individual late fee transactions can be entered as single, separate invoice that can be tracked. For invoice type, select Late Fee. For multiple late fee transactions, use Generate Late Fees on the Accounts Receivable Invoices menu.
- Under Manage Records, click the Transactions tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Accounts Receivable Invoices and click Go .
- Click Add/Edit Invoices, then Add.
- For Type, select Late Fee.
- Complete the invoice as described in Adding Invoices.