Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
You can send AFL Web Printing, Episcopal Life Magazine's mail-house vendor, the names and addresses of church members that want a subscription to Episcopal Life Magazine. Episcopal Life Magazine Export extracts this data to a file, which you can send to AFL web printing at MailListMaintenance@aflwebprinting.com.
To export using the Episcopal Life Magazine Export
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select People Reports and click Go .
- In the upper sidebar, under People Reports, expand Extracts.
- Select the Episcopal Life Magazine Export and click Customize.
- Click the Report Options tab.
- In the Filename field, click Browse to select the location or folder that you want save the export file to. You can change the file name of the EpcoExtr.xls file, but the name must be exactly eight characters.
- In the UEID field, enter your Uniform Episcopal Identifier.
- To include formal titles for the individuals, under Export Options, select Include Title In Extract (i.e. Mr. or Mrs.).
- To export the records from the last search conducted, under Search Results, select Use Last Search Results.
- Click Extract.