You can grant rights to your users that allow them to have complete, limited, or no access to view or edit the different portions of the Fixed Assets module.
To edit a user's security rights
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Admin Utilities tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Add/Edit Users, then click Go .
- Select a user in the grid and click Edit.
- If it is not already selected, click the Security tab.
- Expand Fixed Assets.
- Select the security option you want to change, then right-click to select the appropriate access level.
- All allows the user to add and edit information.
- None denies the user all access to the information.
- View allows the user to view information without editing it.
- Click Apply, then OK. Your changes take effect the next time the user logs in to ACS.