By default, users are not allowed to customize ACS Quick View. You can grant access to ACS Quick View Setup in the Add/Edit Users section of the ACS People Suite. If a user does not have access to ACS Quick View Setup, the Setup option does not display on the File menu.
- Log in to the ACS People Suite.
- On the Utilities menu, click Add/Edit Users.
- Select the user to whom you want to grant access, and click Edit.
- On the Security tab, expand the People module.
- Double-click Quick View Setup to change the rights from None to All.
- Click OK.