If you use ACS People, Organizations or HeadMaster, and an employee already has a record in one of those databases, you can import the record into Payroll. This saves time and reduces errors that could result from re-entering an employee's information.
You should periodically refresh employee records to update the employee's record with any changes made in ACS People Suite or HeadMaster.
- Under Manage Records, click the Records tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Add/Edit Employees, then click Go .
- In the Add/Edit Employees window, click Import.
- In the Import Individuals window, under Import Individuals From: select People, Organizations, or HeadMaster.
- If you use multiple datasets, select the Dataset to import from in the drop-down list.
- Click OK.
- In the Add from People or Add from HeadMaster window, select the records you want to import, then click OK.
- If a confirmation message displays, click OK. After adding, the records display in the Add/Edit Employees grid.