If you use ACS People, Organizations, or HeadMaster, and a vendor already has a record there, you can import the record into Add/Edit Vendors. This saves time and reduces errors that could result from re-entering a vendor's information.
After adding, the records display in the Add/Edit Vendors grid. You should periodically refresh vendor records to update the vendor's record with any changes made in ACS People Suite or HeadMaster.
- Under Manage Records, click the Records tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Add/Edit Vendors, then click Go .
- In the Add/Edit Vendors window, click Import.
- In the Import Individuals window, under Import Individuals From:, select People, Organizations, or HeadMaster.
- If you use multiple datasets, select the Dataset to import from in the drop-down list.
- Click OK.
- In the Add from People or Add from HeadMaster window, select the records you want to import, then click OK.
- If a confirmation message displays, click OK.