You can print comments on a report, depending on the selected report. For example, let's say you have a comment field named Home Directions. You can print this comment field on a report and give it to your visitation team.
- In the Reports window, select the report.
- If the report is a Contributions or Financial Suite report, select the appropriate date range in the lower sidebar.
- Click Customize.
- Under Formatting, select Print Comments and click Select.
- Under Comment Types, select the comment type you want and click Add.
- To save your selections, click Close.
- To view the report, click Preview.