Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
After customizing and previewing a report, you can manage its page setup. You can control the paper size, margins, and orientation of the report. This is helpful for printing reports that require specific paper, such as contributions statements.
To manage the page setup of a report
- In the Reports window, select the report.
- If you're working with a Contributions or Financial Suite report, select the report's date range in the lower sidebar.
- Click Customize.
- Select the appropriate report options, then click Preview.
- On the reports toolbar, click Page Setup.
- Under Paper Size, manage the width and height of the paper.
- On the Margins tab, manage the margins and page orientation.
- Click OK.