Page tree

In Period End Reports, you can print Form W-2, Form W-3, and Form 941. You can also create a W-2 extract to send to the Social Security Administration for processing, and you can electronically file Form 941 as well as your Affordable Care Act forms. You do not have to close the year in Payroll.