The Post Orders window displays all approved purchase orders for the current user and the current period. You can display the approved purchase orders for all users and all periods.
If you entered an inactive general ledger account code on a purchase order, ACS changes the status of the account code to active when the purchase order is posted.
- Under Manage Records, click the Transactions tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Purchase Orders and click Go .
- Click Post Orders.
- In the Post Orders window, select one or more purchase orders using one of the following options:
- To view purchase orders entered by other ACS users in your organization, select All Users.
- To view purchase orders entered in all periods, select All Periods.
- To preview or print purchase orders entered during a specified month and year, select the correct posting Month/Year.
- Click Post Orders, then Yes.