Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
ACS Accounts Receivable includes a number of predefined reports that you can customize and print. To determine which information displays on the report, click Customize.
To print predefined reports
- Under Generate Reports, click the Reports tab.
- Select Accounts Receivable from the drop-down list and click Go .
- Click to expand the categories on the left side of the window and see the list of reports.
- Select the report you want to run. If additional options such as a View or From/Through display in the Report Options section, enter those choices as well.
- Click Preview.
- You can also print, e-mail, or search the report using the buttons in the report toolbar. For more information, see the button descriptions below.
Print the displayed report.
Email the report using your default e-mail application. You have a choice of output options:
Copy the page as it displays in the Preview pane. You can then paste it as an image into another application, such as a word processing program.
Regenerate the report using the latest data.
Search the report for specific listings. Enter the word or phrase you want to search for, then click the magnifying glass. Use the arrow buttons to the right to examine each instance of the entry.
Change the report's margins, paper orientation, headers, and footers.
Set the font type and size used in the report.
Use these buttons to view different pages of the report. Clickand to display the first and last pages of the report. Click and to move to the previous and next pages of the report. You can also enter a page number in the text field.
Click the drop-down arrow to change the magnification of the report, zooming in or out as needed.
Change the content of the report and save your customizations for future use. Use the Options tab to change the information retrieved by the report. Use the Customer Search tab to narrow the list of records that are a part of the report.
Save these customized settings if you intend to run the same report in the future.
Close the report. The program and report window remain open.