Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
In Period End Reports, you can print Form 1096. If you submit Form 1099, you must also submit Form 1096, which lists calculated totals and serves as a reconciliation for the information on Forms 1099.
To print 1096 forms
- Under Generate Reports, click the Period End Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Accounts Payable 1099s and 1096 and click Go .
- Click Print 1096.
- If your name and address are pre-printed on the 1096 form and you do not want it to be overwritten, select Preaddressed 1096.
- If you will not be required to file Forms 1099, 1098, 5498, or W2-G in the future, either on paper, magnetically, or electronically, select Final Return.
- Enter your contact information.
- Click Preview to preview the 1096, or Print to print the 1096.